Monday, June 26, 2006

Nokia repair shop

So, after mere months, my mom's handphone broke down. Stupid LED screen can't light up.

Century square was the nearest to our house, and since I needed to pick stuff up as well, it's there we went.

To be honest, I'm VERY surprised with the queue for the Nokia repair service, even if it's a sunday. I've had enough time to go to the arcade, mess around with House of the Dead 4, twice, watch some dudes fight in Maximum Tune 2, and still wait for my turn.

And right beside the repair shop, with the queue snaking to the Haagen Daz area, is the nokia shop.

Really, I wonder if anyone, looking at the mere size of the queue, will want to buy a Nokia phone. My dad remarked that Samsung's customer service center has the staff there doing nothing.

So, does that mean that no one buys Samsung phones?

...or something else entirely?

I don't know about you, but I might skip over Nokia. This isn't the first time it has happened. At least they are willing to do it for free though. Could be worse if it was out of warrenty.

However, I think that Nokia should not put a shop right beside the damned repair area. It took nearly 2 hours to talk to the people into fixing it, and more than an hour to get the phone back the next day (I actually played ghost squad while waiting. Go me. >_>) Creative also has a huge line at their repair center during weekends, but at least, it's hidden in some unseen area, a tag telling people what it is. If you don't look hard enough, it could be hard to find the repair area in Creative HQ.

But well, either way, is kinda like cheating one's money. It's not as if the phone I'm using now (motorola) is absolutely fantastic anyway (sound is terrible. Can't hear the other dude talking on the other side at times).

However, if motorola's shop has this huge queue at their repair shop before I brought the phone, I don't think I would have this phone today.

Heh. Business. >_>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home